H.Pylori Antigen Test Feces (Cassette)
The H.Pylori Ag Test Device is a sandwich lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Helicobacter Pylori antigen in feces.
Instruction for use, feces collection tube
Principle of Test:
INTENDED USE: The H.Pylori Ag Test Device is a sandwich lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Helicobacter Pylori antigen in feces.
SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND STORAGE
1. Collect stool specimen by using the sample collection tube provided.
2. Unscrew the top of the sample collection tube, take out the sample collection stick, and collect the specimen by dipping the stick into 3 different places of the feces.
3. Replace the specimen collection stick in the tube and screw tightly.
4. If the specimen cannot be tested on the day of collection, store the feces specimen at 4°C. Bring the specimen to room temperature before testing.
1. Bring the pouched test device to room temperature(15-30℃) prior to testing. Do not open pouch until ready to perform the assay.
2. Remove the test device from the sealed pouch. Lay it on a flat, clean and dry surface.
3. Specimen collection. Please see also SPECIMEN COLLECTION
4. Shake the sample collection tube well.
5. Holding the sample collection device upright, carefully twist off the tip of collection tube.
6. Squeeze 2-3 drops of the specimen solution in the sample well.
7. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. The result should be read within 15 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 20 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Two distinct pink-colored lines appear, one in the test region (T) and one in the control region(C).
Only one pink-colored line appears in the control region(C).
Control Line fails to appear regardless of the presence or absence of the test line.
NOTE: Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test cassette. If the problem persists, please contact your local distributor.