H.Pylori Antibody Test Serum/Plasma (Cassette)
The H. Pylori Antibody Test is a chromatographic immunoassay (CIA) for the rapid determination of antibodies of H. Pylori in whole blood, serum or plasma specimens. The test is used as an aid in the diagnosis of infection due to H. Pylori.
Instruction for use, pipette,buffer, sterile lancet
Principle of Test:
INTENDED USE: The H. Pylori Antibody Test is a chromatographic immunoassay (CIA) for the rapid determination of antibodies of H. Pylori in whole blood, serum or plasma specimens. The test is used as an aid in the diagnosis of infection due to H. Pylori.
1. Bring the pouched test device to room temperature(15-30℃) prior to testing. Do not open the pouch until ready to begin testing.
2. Remove the device from the sealed pouch and lay it on a flat and dry surface.
3. Using the provided pipette, add one drop of fresh specimen to the sample well.
4. Hold the buffer bottle vertically and add 1 drop to the sample well. /If using a pipette, change a new one to avoid cross-contamination. Draw and transfer 2-3 drops of buffer to the sample well.
5. Read the result between 15-20minutes. Do not read results after 20 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Two pink lines appear in the result window. This indicates that the specimen contains detectable amount of H. Pylori antibody.
Only one pink line appears in the control region (C). This indicates that there is no detectable H. Pylori antibody in specimen.
No colored line appears in the control region regardless of the presence or absence of the test line.
NOTE: Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for the control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new device. If problem persists, please contact your local distributor.